Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflection

1. I really enjoyed sharing the tools that I created. The photostory I created of my daughter will show just a little piece of her. I would love to incorporate this tool with my students and perhaps make a photostory for the entire class of individual photos of my students and their recorded voices.  The many tools I got to play with and try really expanded my knowledge of blogging and internet tools that are out there and can be used in the classroom. 

2. I am still a little nervous about how this will all play out in my classroom. It is a lot to take in. I think it will be fun, and my students and I will just have to learn together as we go along. However, I think trying them and using them, I feel much more comfortable with it all. It is a lot to take in but the trainings and creating the blog were helpful. I want to go through and check out other people's ideas and blogs for ideas I could use in my classroom. 
 
3. The training definetly helped me and exposed myself to all the different programs out there. Some of the tools were difficult at first or were very time consuming and because I only had a month to complete it all I felt a little overwhelmed with everything I had to learn and create. I am hoping it will all get easier the more I use each tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment