Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tool #10

I have been lucky enough to be able to download some interesting and useful apps to my new itouches. One of the apps that I have found is the shape builder. The kids have a picture and need to find the correct shapes to fit in the space. Another great app that I found was letter tracing. This will be very useful for extra practice when we talk about the letters in whole group. My last app that I found was pop math where the students need to find pairs of numbers to pop the bubbles.

I think that the itouches are going to be very useful in my classroom. They will help keep their short attention spans going! They are hands-on and will keep the students engaged in the activity. I believe that introducing technology is something that all Pre-K teachers should do. That way, they are fully capable of these skills at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment