Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tool #5

I created a delicious account. I have attached my account so everything that I bookmarked can be viewed. I really like this social bookmarking site because you can add someone and view various websites that they bookmarked as well. You can organize it into various categories. I have alot of websites that I found that pertain to Pre-K curriculum and I can share with other people. You can even bookmark websites that can pertain to your personal life: I have my bank website, my college website, internet safety, news and so much more. I had so much fun with this and I added websites that I visit frequently. This would be good to share with team members, or even parents that are looking for educational websites to visit to help their kids at home. 

http://www.delicious.com/klh1985

No comments:

Post a Comment